|These prohibited seller activities and actions are established to maintain a selling program that is safe for buyers and fair for sellers of both products and services. Failure to comply with the terms of this policy can result in cancellation of listings, suspension from use of StrangeListing Ent tools and reports, and the removal of selling privileges. In addition, we do not pay sellers until we are confident that customers have received the products they ordered, and if we determine that a seller account has been used to engage in fraud or other illegal activity, remittances and payments may be withheld or forfeited.|
Note: This policy is in addition to, and in no way limits, your other obligations pursuant to your seller agreement or otherwise.
The following guidelines apply to both sellers of products and services. For guidelines specific to products see the information following this section.
Attempts to divert transactions or buyers:
Any attempt to circumvent the established StrangeListing Ent sales process or to divert StrangeListing Ent users to another website or sales process is prohibited. Specifically, any advertisements, marketing messages (special offers) or “calls to action” that lead, prompt, or encourage StrangeListing Ent users to leave the StrangeListing Ent website are prohibited. This may include the use of email or the inclusion of hyperlinks, URLs, or web addresses within any seller-generated confirmation email messages or any product/listing description fields.
Unauthorized and improper business names:
Your business name (identifying your business entity on StrangeListing Ent) must be a name that: accurately identifies you; is not misleading; and that you have the right to use (that is, the name cannot include the trademark of, or otherwise infringe on, any trademark or other intellectual property right of any person). Furthermore, you can’t use a business name that contains an email suffix such as .com, .net, .biz, and so on.
Inappropriate email communications:
Unsolicited emails to StrangeListing Ent customers (other than as necessary for order fulfillment and related customer service) and emails related to marketing communications of any kind are prohibited.
Appropriate treatment of customer phone numbers:
StrangeListing Ent provides Professional sellers who fulfill their own orders access to customer phone numbers so that they can comply with carrier label requirements. If you receive this customer information, you are required to adhere to StrangeListing Ent’s customer personal information policy, which can be found in our Seller Agreement.
Please review the policy there and the guidance below to make sure that you are using customers’ phone numbers correctly.
- Proper treatment of customer phone numbers:
- Print on labels to comply with carrier requirements.
- Dispose of any customer phone number data that you retain after you have processed the customers’ orders.
- Monitor who in your organization has access to customer phone numbers—protecting this data is your responsibility.
- Improper treatment of customer phone numbers:
- Never contact a customer using their phone number. To contact a customer about their order, only use the email address provided by buyers.
- Never share customer phone information with an external party.
- Never pass along customer information of any kind, including phone numbers, outside of Buyer-Seller Messaging.
Direct email addresses:
Buyers and sellers may communicate with one another via the Email address
Multiple seller accounts:
Operating and maintaining multiple Seller Central accounts is prohibited. If you have a legitimate business need for a second account, you can apply for an exception to this policy:
- Go to Contact us.
- Click Selling on Amazon, then select Your account, and then select Other account issues.
In your request, please provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account. To be considered for approval:
- You must have a separate bank account for each Seller Central account. We will not approve multiple Seller Central accounts that use the same bank account within the same region. If you sell across regions (for example in North America and Europe), you may use the same bank account for your Seller Central accounts as long as your accounts are linked though StrangeListing Ent Global Selling.
- Each account must have a separate email address.
- The products and services sold in each account must be different.
- Your Performance Metrics must be in good standing.
We will respond to your request within 2 to 3 business days. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in account termination.
Misuse of the StrangeListing Ent selling service:
If you upload excessive amounts of data repeatedly, or otherwise use the service in an excessive or unreasonable way, StrangeListing Ent may in its sole discretion restrict or block your access to product feeds or any other functions that are being misused until you stop its misuse.
Misuse of ratings, feedback, or reviews:
Any attempt to manipulate ratings, feedback, or reviews is prohibited.
- Ratings and feedback: The rating and feedback features allow buyers to evaluate the overall performance of a seller, which helps sellers to develop a reputation within the StrangeListing Ent Marketplace. You may not post abusive or inappropriate feedback or include personal information about a transaction partner. This also includes posting ratings or feedback to your own account. You may request feedback from a buyer, however you may not pay or offer any incentive to a buyer for either providing or removing feedback.
- Reviews: Reviews are important to the StrangeListing Ent Marketplace, providing a forum for feedback about product and service details and reviewers’ experiences with products and services – positive or negative. To ensure that reviews remain helpful, sellers must comply with our Community Guidelines. For example, you may not offer compensation for a review, and you may not review your own products or your competitors’ products. You may ask buyers to write a review in a neutral manner, but you may not ask for positive reviews, ask for reviews only from buyers who had a positive experience, or ask a reviewer to change or remove their review. If you think a review does not comply with our Community Guidelines, click on the Report Abuse link next to the review. For more examples of prohibited actions, click here.
Misuse of sales rank:
The best seller rank feature allows buyers to evaluate the popularity of a product. Any attempt to manipulate sales rank is prohibited. You may not solicit or knowingly accept fake or fraudulent orders, including placing orders for your own products. You may not provide compensation to buyers for purchasing your products or provide claim codes to buyers for the purpose of inflating sales rank. In addition, you may not make claims regarding a product’s best seller rank in the product detail page information, including the title and description.
Misuse of the StrangeListing Ent A-to-z Guarantee:
Any misuse of the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee claims process is prohibited. Sellers who have an excessive number or monetary amount of A-to-z Guarantee claims are subject to termination. In cases where a buyer is dissatisfied with a product or service, they can contact the seller to make arrangements for a refund, return, or exchange, as appropriate. Amazon reserves the right to seek reimbursement from the seller if we reimburse a buyer under the terms of the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee.
Misuse of Search and Browse:
When customers use StrangeListing Ent ‘s search engine and browse structure, they expect to see relevant and accurate results. Any attempt to manipulate the Search and Browse experience is prohibited. Prohibited behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Artificially simulating customer traffic (through Internet bots, paying for clicks on organic search results, and so on).
- Providing misleading or irrelevant catalog information (title, bullet points, description, variations, keywords, and so on).
- Adding product identifiers (brand names, product names, ASINs, and so on), even if they are your own, to hidden keyword attributes.
Additional guidelines for sellers
The following guidelines apply to sellers of products:
- Shipping BMVD Products: Books, Music, Video, and DVD products offered through StrangeListing Ent must be shipped within 2 business days of the date the order confirmation is made available to you.
- Post-transaction price manipulation and excessive shipping fees: Any attempt to increase the sale price of an product after a transaction has been completed is prohibited. Additionally, sellers cannot set excessive order fulfillment and shipping costs.
- Matching product offerings inaccurately: When you list a product for sale using an existing product detail page, the product being offered must be listed on a product detail page that accurately describes the product in all respects, including (but not limited to) the following attributes: manufacturer, edition, binding, version, format, or player compatibility. Sellers may not match their item to a detail page with a different ISBN, UPC, EAN, or other external identifier. Sellers may not match their item to a detail page with a different ISBN, UPC, EAN, or other external identifier.
- Exception: Club editions of audio CDs and rental editions of DVD or Blu-ray discs should be listed against the detail page for the standard edition of the CD, DVD, or Blu-ray, even if the UPCs of the two editions are different, if the following criteria are met:
- The club or rental edition is listed in Used condition;
- The content on both editions is identical; and
- A page with the UPC for the club or rental edition does not already exist in our catalog. Use the listing comments to indicate that the product is a club edition. Format of the products (CD, DVD, Blu-ray) must be identical.
- Use the listing comments to indicate that the product is a club or rental edition.
- Duplicate product detail pages: Creating a product detail page for a product already in the StrangeListing Ent catalog is prohibited.
- Separate listings: Sellers may not create separate listings for identical copies of the same product.
- Pre-sells of BMVD Products: Sellers should not list or match against Books, Music, Video, or DVD products that StrangeListing Ent designates as pre-orderable. BMVD Products offered through StrangeListing Ent must be shipped within 2 business days of the date the order confirmation is made available to you.
Additional guidelines for service providers
The following guidelines apply to service providers:
- Upselling: The service provider must perform the service as outlined in the scope of work on the service detail page on the date the service was purchased. The service provider may not solicit additional products, parts, or service orders before, during, or after the service call.If the buyer requests services, parts, or products outside of the defined scope of work, then the service provider may fulfill that request and charge the buyer directly.
- Unapproved technicians: For in-home services, if you send a non-approved technician to fulfill a service order, your selling privileges may be removed.