All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on StrangeListing Ent. Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your Strange Listing account.
Seller code of conduct
StrangeListing Ent enables you to reach hundreds of millions of customers. We strive to ensure a fair and trustworthy buyer and seller experience. At StrangeListing Ent, we expect you to adhere to the code of conduct principles outlined below. Violation of the code of conduct principles may result in the loss of your selling privileges and removal from StrangeListing Ent Marketplace.
Seller Code of Conduct Principles:
- Adhere to all applicable laws and abide by all StrangeListing Ent policies.
- Maintain current account information.
- Never misrepresent yourself.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for StrangeListing Ent customers.
- Never list products that may cause harm to StrangeListing Ent customers.
- Never engage in any misleading, inappropriate or offensive behavior. This applies to all your activities, including but not limited to:
- Information provided on your account
- Information provided in listings, content or images
- Communication between you and StrangeListing Ent or you and our customers
- Act fairly at all times. Unfair behavior includes but is not limited to the following:
- Behavior that could be deemed as manipulation or “gaming” of any part of the buying or selling experience
- Actions that could be perceived as manipulating customer reviews, including by directly or indirectly contributing false, misleading or inauthentic content
- Activities that could be perceived as attempting to manipulate StrangeListing Ent’s search results or sales rankings
- Actions that intentionally damage another seller, their listings or their ratings